Monday, June 18, 2012

rollllling staaart

I'm finding in my recent days of life that things are sort of overwhelming me to the point of near breakdown and over the course of time I've lost my way to say the least. I figured in the free time I have to start writing/blogging again.More so as a repository of my thoughts than anything,a way to see and share my own state of mind with others.

So...right.Introductions then.

My name is Alex.I'm 25,I work a retail job I don't really enjoy to pay the bills,go out with friends when I can and spend time with family as well....That's uh..pretty much it. Unfortunately I'm finding myself getting burnt out on things I used to enjoy,so my main concern is where I go from here.At a conversation at length with family about potential ideas for not being so damn miserable writing seems like a plausible option.So here we go,let's see how far we can get from here to whenever/wherever life takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment